E-LIQUID CONTAINS NICOTINE WHICH IS BOTH HIGHLY TOXIC AND VERY ADDICTIVE. KEEP WELL AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS. E-LIQUID IS ONLY INTENDED TO BE USED WITH YOUR ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES, E-CIGS, E-CIGARS, E-PIPES OR VAPORIZERS. NOT FOR SALE TO ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 21.
Nicotine, in its pure form, when taken in high enough doses can kill. It is classified as a poison.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY AND OTHERS AROUND YOU, PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION VERY CAREFULLY WHERE THE TERM E-LIQUID REFERS TO A NICOTINE CONTAINING FLUID AND TAKE ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS.
Please treat our nicotine e-liquids with the utmost care and ensure that you adhere to the following safety advice:
- Keep e-liquid/cartridges locked up, out of reach of children and pets at all times.
- Seek medical attention immediately in case of an accident or if you feel unwell.
- Seek medical advice immediately if this product is swallowed.
- Nicotine is highly toxic
- Nicotine is very addictive
- Danger of serious damage to health
- Very toxic when in contact with skin
- Very toxic if swallowed
- May cause sensation/irritation by skin contact
- Do not use if you are pregnant, and/ or breastfeeding, it may cause harm to the (un)born child
- Vapor from E-liquid may cause irritation to eyes and skin
- Vapor from E-liquid may cause drowsiness or dizziness
- E-liquid is very toxic to aquatic organisms
- E-liquid may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment
- In case of contact with skin, wash immediately and thoroughly with soap and water for 10 minutes
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with water and seek medical attention immediately
- In case of an accident, or if you feel unwell, seek immediate medical attention, and show this information to your doctor
- Both container and E-liquid contained within, must be disposed of in a safe way, with due care to the environment
- Use appropriate containment for your E-liquid, to avoid environmental contamination
To avoid risk to humans and the environment, comply with the FOLLOWING instructions for use:
- E-liquid is not to be used by anyone under the age of 21
- Keep your electronic smoking device locked away at all times
- In the event E-liquid is swallowed, seek immediate medical attention from a trained medical professional, and provide this information.
- Nicotine in its pure form is a poison and can cause very serious harm to both humans and the environment
- All nicotine cartridges and E-liquids must be kept in a safe place locked away from children and pets at all times
- The amount of nicotine in one cartridge if ingested by a small child, could cause serious harm or death. In this case, medical assistance must be sought immediately without delay.
The electronic cigarette will not cure a smoker’s addiction to nicotine, the electronic cigarette serves the same purpose as a tobacco cigarette – it delivers its user nicotine. If you do suffer from the disease of Tobacco/Nicotine Dependence Syndrome and want to take steps to give up smoking or cut down the quantity of cigarettes you currently smoke, we recommend you visit your health care provider to discuss NRT (Nicotine Replacement Therapy) or a nicotine harm reduction program.
Important Note: We are not a pharmaceutical company and we do not produce medical products.